The Show Flow must go on!
Flow through life with yoga that moves you
Life is a funny old thing. The more we push for something, the harder it becomes. Sometimes you just have to let it flow.
That’s how I’ve approached and taught yoga for over 20 years. Whatever your ability, whatever your ambition, gentle or invigorating, we’ll get there together.
I’m old school. I believe in training hard and living easy.
Yoga and pilates have some fantastic physical and mental benefits. But it’s that in between time, when we calm down and let our muscles relax and our minds recharge, that the real magic happens.
I believe that yoga should enhance life, not take over it. And I encourage this kind of healthy balance in all of my classes.
Family means the world to me. I live in a small village in Oxfordshire with my partner Lisa. Between us, we have 2 grown up children.
Lisa’s daughter is currently studying for her psychology Masters in Nottingham (clever girl!) and Darragh is an Ice Hockey playing beach bum working in Devon (slightly jealous dad here!) I couldn’t be prouder of them both.
When I’m not practicing yoga, I love to connect with the great outdoors, exploring, paddleboarding and kayaking, being close to the water. Getting back to nature wild camping is always a joy and just to embarrass the family, you might see me out rollerblading too!
Why do I practice yoga?
It’s simple – so I can walk my dog, climb a hill and look down on all the beauty of the natural world. Life is really very simple, we just overcomplicate it!
In my yoga classes, we get back to basics and really connect the body and mind to give you all the tools you need to go out there and enjoy life to the full.
Training & Qualifications
- British Wheel of Yoga 300hrs – Teacher training Diploma
- David Swenson 40hr – Ashtanga Teacher training
- Mark Freeth 40hr – Ashtanga teacher training
- Philip Xerri 1 year – Pranayama foundation course
- Philip Xerri Pranayama Post graduate course
- Sarah Lin Yo – 40hr Yin Yoga tracher training
- OCR Level 2 Certificate in Mat work Pilates
- Mat work Pilates London School of Pilates Michael King
- OCR Level 2 Certificate in Teaching Exercise & Fitness
- YMCA resistance Training level 2
- YMCA Cardio-vascular Machine Training Level 2
- YMCA Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Member of the YMCA Graduate Association